McAsphalt manufactures a penetrating primer for brush or spray applications formulated with a blend of selected asphalts and petroleum cutback conforming to the requirements of a PCGSB.37.GP.9 damp proofing/waterproofing primer.
McAsphalt’s primer is a surface conditioner that enhances the bond between the substrate and waterproofing membrane or other asphaltic-type coatings and can be used as a damp proofing coating to prevent the migration of moisture through masonry or concrete structures.
General Product Features:
- Cures to form a tough asphalt coating
- Can be applied in a wide range of temperatures
- Easy to use: may be brushed or sprayed on and no dilution is required
- Multiple applications possible for thicker membranes
- Adheres to Portland cement concrete, wood, and metal
Damp proofing is not waterproofing: for protection against water penetration, see our line of waterproofing membranes.