Highly Flexible Asphalt Mix For Municipal Roads
Thicker isn’t always better!
EverLife UT® is an ultra-thin protective layer of asphalt mix that effectively addresses failures while minimizing road noise and enhancing smoothness characteristics. Formulated with specially designed, high-performance asphalt cement and custom-selected aggregates, this overlay takes less time, materials, and energy to produce and apply.
EverLife UT® is perfect for:
• Rural roads
• Residential subdivisions
• Low to medium traffic roads
• Cost-effective roadway maintenance
Specially Engineered Asphalt Cement
EverLife UT®’s polymer-modified asphalt (PMA) contains specialty modifiers and additives that improve mix handling during production. It provides more workability at lower temperatures in the field when compared to traditional hot mix asphalt, all while achieving the targeted mix density.
EverLife UT® PMA is engineered to provide resistance to various distresses:
• Rutting at higher pavement temperatures
• Fatigue at intermediate and freeze-thaw temperatures
• Thermal cracking at low pavement temperatures
Advantages and Benefits
• Lower temperature application means reduced fuel consumption costs in both production and application
• Lower material costs
• Reduced fuel consumption from production and transportation means a lower carbon footprint than traditional paving operations
• Lower application temperature means less fumes
• Smoother surface means less road noise
• Safety of roadways increases as failures decrease